Oil Change Brampton
Over time, oil gets dirty. When dirt accumulates in oil, it can become more viscous and abrasive, less effective in lubricating and cause more wear to your engine. Valvoline™ motor oil lubricates engine components and helps stop metal parts from grinding against one another. It also helps stop deposits from forming on engine components by holding contaminants in suspension. This helps extend life of the vehicle and maintain manufacture warranty.
Signature Service Oil Change includes:
- Replace Oil with up to 5.5 litres of quality motor oil
- Replace the oil filter with a new quality oil filter
- Visually Inspect brake fluid and antifreeze/coolant levels
- Inspect air filtration system, wiper blades and lights
- Lubricate your chassis (when applicable)
- Check condition of belts
- Battery Check
- Clean exterior windows
- Check and set tires to the proper pressure
- Check and fill all fluids (except for coolant and brake fluid)
- 21-point inspection with every oil ensure that the vehicle is always in a top notch condition and safe.
- Review your vehicle’s “severe” service recommendations based on your vehicle’s mileage and your owner’s manual
$10 OFF with In N Out Car Wash receipt
Available at Valvoline Express Care Brampton adjacent to In N Out Car Wash’s 9499 Airport Rd location.